Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
cavendish, is not available.
You have no installed skins.
- If you have just installed or upgraded MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. MediaWiki 1.24 and newer doesn't include any skins in the main repository. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable skins and choose the default.
To-dos for individual view
Individual View To-Dos
- Make sure tubes from student data work, i.e., send each student's data to a separate individual view for that student.
- Create user accounts for each parent.
- Build a page that a teacher can got to and select which student's individual view to see.
- Make sure each comment box has the instruction, "Write comments or questions here."
- Make comments stick automatically, so that the viewer does not need to click, the "Save comment" button.
- Remove last sentence in the instructions on the "General"/first page.
- Replace teacher's photo with student's photo.
- Add red-green color-coding to attendance and test score pages.
- Make attendance page show results for all the months of that year that have passed, i.e., if it's during the month of November, show Sept & October, and if it's June, show Sept-May.
- Change color-coding on grades page to red-green.
- Change MCAS raw scores to scaled score (student data includes both).
- Change wording of MAP "Language Arts" to "Language"
- On summary comment page, embed links to the email@example.com google calendar and to a doodle poll. (If used by another school district, they could create their own gmail account for scheduling interpretation.)
- Build the tubes from the summary comment page to the teacher's email and to parent emails.